- Be in the classroom before each class begins, complete homework on time, and bring textbook, homework, pencils, as well
as notebook to class every school day.
- Respect teachers and follow teachers' instructions. No talking during classes.
- Take bathroom breaks before or between classes. If you have to use the bathroom during the class for medical reasons,
please inform your teacher before class.
- Keep classrooms clean and throw trash (scrap paper etc.) into a trashcan.
- Do not touch or move any classroom articles, materials or computers.
- Do not write on school property including desks, chairs, walls, as well as the floor. For art classes, writing boards
or paper covers may be used in case of an accidental spill.
- No eating and drinking in the classrooms or the gym.
- No hard heel shoes while playing in the gym.
- No running, yelling, taunting and fighting in the classrooms or the hallway.
- Don't go to 2nd Floor, and do not touch fire alarm devices or make false fire/police reports.
- Parents are not allowed to sit in the classrooms during class time except those auditing the class.
- Sit at designated seats when class is in session. Avoid sitting with your child.
- Do not talk to the students, read newspaper or books when class is in session.
- Do not make loud noises in the hallway when class is in session.
- Do not go to 2nd floor.
Note 1: Violation of Student Rules may result in yellow or red tickets being issued by
the responsible teacher or may result in financial penalties. The financial penalty will be used to cover the cost incurred
due to the violation. A yellow ticket indicates a minor infraction and a red ticket indicates a severe infraction. All
the incidents will be reported to Principals on duty and be recorded on file. When a student has accumulated two yellow tickets
or one red ticket, his or her parent/legal guardian will be informed and the parent/legal guardian needs to sign a written
apology prepared by the student. If a student has accumulated three yellow tickets or two red tickets, his or her parent/legal
guardian must attend a special meeting with the PCCLC management team to discuss pending disciplinary actions including single
or multiple suspensions up to expulsion from the Center.
Note 2: Violation of Parent Rules
will be reported to Principals on duty. In case of two violations, the parent will be required to be present at a special
PCCLC management meeting.
PARENTS AND STUDENTS MUST REVIEW THESE RULES TOGETHER
We, the undersigned, acknowledge that we have carefully reviewed the Rules of Plymouth-Canton Chinese Learning Center,
and we have agreed to comply with them. The undersigned adult has also agreed to pay for all the cost incurred due to the
(Please print your name in both English and Chinese)
Grade Signature Date
(E)_____________(C)___________ ____ ________________ __________
Mother, Father or Legal Guardian (circle one)
(E)_____________ (C) _______________ ________________ __________